Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Hair Cut and a Birthday...

Here's some photos of Heath getting his hair cut...about time!

I think my nephew is trying to figure out what Heath's holding...or he's just enjoying picking his nose.





And its all shaved off!!


David's birthday party was originally at a park but it got rained out so I voluneered my house. I wish I took more pictures but he is the one picture of got of David blowing out his birthday candles. The big 27! Courtney and I made the birthday cake. It was pretty good!

Not much else has been going on around Brisbane. 7 weeks till Thailand! I'm already trying to think of what I should pack....




4 comments:

  1. Looking good Heath! and Happy Birthday to David. Can't wait to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heath is a lucky guy to have such a good looking head of hair, but I think I like it better short. I like short hair with any guy though. Miss you soooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys... Heath you're lucky you look great with long or short hair! Hope you guys are doing great, we miss you!! Love Don & Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for taking that picture! you know me and david, something is always forgotten and left behind! :)

    ReplyDelete