Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beach it

While the boys were at footy....

Courtney and I decided to go to the mall and the beach! How cute is this little crab!! I was laying down and I felt this little tickle on my leg and I look down and see this little crab trying to crawl up on me! (sorry for the blurry pictures)


Even though I miss my family like crazy, I feel so lucky to live in this beautiful country!! Look at this beach!
And I just love this girl!! She is my family while I'm here and I don't know what I would do without her!

3 comments:

  1. Cute little bebe crab! That beach is gorgeous, I do miss living on a coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! you girls are living the dream! i miss you ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys! looks like Brissie is treating you well! Lisa and i miss you both, when we finally get to brisbane again we would love to catch up! awesome blog! keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete