Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Being crafty

I have never done a scrapbook in my life. When I married Heath, my mother-in-law passed on the lovely duties of finishing my husband's mission scrapbook. I have to admit that its taken me 1 1/2 years to get started on this baby but I have really enjoyed doing it! It has been fun looking at all of his mission pictures and being able to listen to all of his experiences there, by looking at the photos. It makes me excited to visit Japan in June!!! Here's what I've done so far (sorry for the blurry picture, no sure why it turned out that way).


And now I'm off to cook these!

mmmMMmmm jalapeno poppers!


4 comments:

  1. the scrapbook looks good! i'm impressed YOU DID IT! you'll have to show me next time i'm over. PS David is gonna be sad he missed out on jalepeno poppers---you know those are his signature dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should feel privileged to finish his scrapbook!:) That would be so fun to see and hear about all his pictures and experiences. Those poppers look dang good! Homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with the scrap booking! Time consuming, but very satisfying once you've finished a page. I remember Kim making those poppers, very yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Now you can start scrapbooking your travels!

    ReplyDelete