Monday, January 5, 2009

Trends






So I decided to be like everyone else and start a blog! Especially since I'll be moving half way around the world, this is an easy way to keep everyone updated on what I am doing!

So, yes, I am moving to Australia (which I'm sure most of you have read my mom's blog to find that out). It was kind of a last minute decision....I became really good friends with a boy who came to stay to visit America with my sister, Kim, and her husband, Ethan. Heath had never been here before and decided to come! Well, we became very good friends and he said I would have a place to stay in Brisbane with him if I wanted to go. Well, I've always wanted to travel and live somewhere for a semester so I thought, what the heck! So we bought the plane tickets and I leave January 14! Although I feel bad for breaking my mother's heart, I know she understands and supports my decision.

Also, these are just a few pictures from his trip to America :)

6 comments:

  1. So I'll have the privilege of being the first comment on your blog. I'm shocked and pleased that you are blogging:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are so much better that facebook too. You better keep it updated regularly while you are in OZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment by mom was by me, Kimberlee. I didn't know i was logged in as mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your now a mature women Kiersten (hence the blogging :P haha) Im sure we'll have lots to blog on here over the next few months! Looking forward to seeing you next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Kiersten a blogger! That sounds almost like an "aussie" term. It will be fun to keep up on your comings and goings in Australia. What an adventure you are about to begin. The best to you; sorry we aren't living in CA to help out. I remember Kimbers coming by the house on a very stormy night before leaving for her adventure and that seems like a lifetime ago! Love you, Kiersten.

    ReplyDelete