Monday, February 7, 2011

Australia Day and Sea World

Here are a couple pictures from Australia Day (Jan 26, I know I'm a little late). These are my two nieces Paige and Georgia showing their Aussie Pride!
Heath on the barbie (pronounced "bawbie")

My homemade lamingtons! This is a popular Australian dessert. Its sponge cake covered in chocolate and coconut shavings. Yuuuummmm!





Onto Seaworld..


I love these sea lions!!!




Here is the beach next to Sea World. I love all the beaches in Australia! They are so clean and beautiful, and the water is so clear.
And here's a little video...enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. How fun! I didn't know there was a sea world there! But I'm not surprised.Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a GOOD day! Good breakfast, sea world of course, good surf & sun and good company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just saw your new post! Usually I stalk people to keep current:) What a great day. Some people think Sea World is boring, but I love it! Good job on the lamingtons too. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Touch it babe." "I'm not touching that!" haha :) There's this commercial on for Sea World where this little kid wears goggles everywhere, to school, to dinner, and then he falls asleep with them on. So the mom takes them off of him and then she holds them up to her eyes and the goggles are like a magic window to sea world. Haha its so cute and Ava FREAKS every time it comes on. We may be going in the fall. Anyway, love you!! Good work on the blogging! I still don't know how to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete