Monday, January 31, 2011

Besties for Life

In the last two years, I moved to Australia, married my lovely husband, had my best friend visit, hook her up with Heath's best friend, and then they get married!! Its pretty crazy how it all happened but I am sooo happy that Courtney lives in Australia with me! Whenever we're together, we can remember the good ol' days, make fun of Australians, make mexican food together, and listen to rap music! I don't know what I would do without her here! Its also convenient that our husbands are best friends so we are able to spend a lot of time together.

This week, we had the opportunity to go to the beach twice together (this is rare).
This is Courtney playing beach cricket. I didn't get a good photo of her in action, but here is her waiting by the stumps (to her right), getting ready to run (the t-shirt is for the sunburn from the day before)

Me and hubby...you know your husband's hair is long when he asks you to put it up for him.




2 comments:

  1. Your video didn't upload but great post anyway! How long is Heath trying to grow it by the way? It is super long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuute girls! I love that you still get to be so close to each other!

    ReplyDelete