Sunday, May 2, 2010

Go Broncos!

Friday night, Heath got free tickets from work to a Rugby game. It is a professional league and the team in Brisbane is called the Broncos. Thanks Heath, for getting the managers to love you and give you free tickets :)







Everytime the Broncos score a try, they have fireworks and a bronco run around the stadium. A try is whenever the team scores (similar to a touchdown I guess). Yay!!


After the game, we caught a train home. (We caught a bus there) This is the first time I've ever caught a train in my life so I was pretty excited!

Brad and Lechae....Brad is not excited because he takes the train everyday. Lechae is happy because she is 6 1/2 months pregant!

5 comments:

  1. What?! Some posts!!! Finally! I love your house and what a fun project to fix it up and make it your own. It really makes me want to visit, but I don't know about the cost of that plane ticket! You are such a cute couple and it looks like you have a lot of fun together. Love you lots and you better post more often!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you forgot to tell everyone something....the Broncos lost miserably that game and are one of the worst teams this year! You are probably still trying to block it out, I understand:) At least it was free

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want to make it a negative post okay! Yes..we are still crying about it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care if the Broncos are terrible, keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't believe you never caught a train before lol! there's always a first huh?

    ReplyDelete