Monday, May 17, 2010

Bachelorette Party!

I decided to throw Courtney a little Bachelorette Party in Brissy before she leaves! It was a pretty eventful night.

The Bride-to-be and Mommy-to-be

All the preggers women...which was most of our guests! haha

Courtney got me a stripper, so I decided to return the favor! (This is our friend Sam that Courtney doesn't know...she really thought it was a stripper)


The partay girls






Garuvas...beautiful restaurant! We had our own private little room and we got to take off our shoes, kick up our feet, and relax!


Courtney and her two new sister-in-laws!



All the pregnant people went home and we stayed out and partied!




Sexy ladies!


I love dancing with my clubbing buddy!!
Happy Bachelorette Party Court! Wish I could come to America for the wedding....but I'm glad you're going to be living in Australia with me for the next couple years!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. fuuun! i am so jealous of your lives sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that was SO much fun Kier! Thanks again for throwing me such a good Hen's Night :) love youuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you girls had a great time, I still have not seen Courtney

    ReplyDelete