Monday, February 25, 2013

My New Tricks

Our little Jaxy is not so little anymore and growing up way to fast! He has lots of new tricks so here is a list of a few:

  • Rolling all over the place
  • Grabbing his feet
  • The "standing trick" (see picture below)
  • Sitting up in his bouncer
  • Talking, talking, talking!!
  • Holding his head up
  • Sitting in the Bumbo. He now relates this to eating which he LOVES
  • Eating solids (rice cereal, carrots, sweet potato and pears)
  • Kissing (I put my cheek next to his mouth and say "kisses" and he does a HUGE smile like he knows what he's doing)
I can't believe our little man is gonna be 5 months in a few days! The days keep flying by and I am soaking up every moment with him. Here's a few photos for you to soak up, Mom!















The standing trick!!

3 comments:

  1. He's too big already! STOP GROWING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let that boy grow anymore! I love this age and want to see him and all his tricks. He is seriously so cute! Can't you get here any sooner?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's my beautiful little man :)

    ReplyDelete