Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy 3 Years!


Happy 3 Year Anniversary to my sweet hubby, Heath!

I can't believe how fast 3 years has gone by! It is amazing how much your love grows and changes over the years. Since I've been pregnant, I've seen a different side to Heath and I'm sure I will see more of those sweet, soft changes once baby boy arrives!

The picture above is taken at a mexican restaurant we decided to go to called La Pachanga. We had a voucher for a 3 course meal plus drinks for 2 for $29! Hands down, best authentic mexican food I've ever had in Australia! It's one of those hole-in-the-wall places that would either be really good or really bad (kind of like some of those mexican fast food places in downtown Mesa that are soooo good). I peeked into their kitchen to look at some of the ingredients they use and I spotted the same canned enchilada sauce my mom uses and Herdez salsa! Soooo happy we found this place, and it's only 5 minutes from home! We will definitely be visiting this place at least once a week until we move back to America...

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for good Mexican food! And a wonderful 3 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete