Thursday, April 30, 2009

ENGAGED!






If you haven't read my mom's,Lucy's, or Valerie's blog yet, I am proud to say that Heath and I are engaged! We went camping to Stradbroke Island with his family a couple weeks ago and that is where he did it. He woke me up early one morning and asked me to go watch the sunrise with him. Initially, I was thinking "oh this is some kind of tradition that he does with his family or something" so I went along with it. We went up on the rocks and watched the sunrise and then I got up to start walking back and go to bed and when I turned around, he was on one knee! Then he asked me and I said yes! We will be married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple July 18. We will honeymoon in America and then head back to Australia a week later.

We took photos for our engagement party and reception announcements last Sunday with Heath's brother-in-law near the city and the Brisbane river. Here are some photos! :)


12 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm so excited for you guys. Love the pics, I'm pretty sure your the cutest couple ever!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous. I hope you have the best life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Kiersten! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You do make a very good looking couple. Did the haircut have anything to do with the proposal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!! Heath, I hope you know how special of a person you are going to marry! You are one lucky guy! I wish you guys the best ever!! Cherish every moment together! It is so much fun to be married! You guys are a b-e-a-u-tiful couple! Lots of love from Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kier! i know i have told you this a million and a half times but i am so happy for you! i can tell you are truly happy! i cant wait to go to the reception and wait outside the temple for you to come out in your beautiful white dress! i love you so much girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are Beautiful!! I am so so happy for you! I love you girl, and can't wait to see you this summer!
    CONGRATS <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. LADY! i love love love these, and YOU.
    i am so so happy about this, i cannot wait to see you.
    xoxoxoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO DANG CUTE!!! Y? Y? Y? Cuz its kiersten!!! Congrats girl i'm so excited for ya!! ~AL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! The pictures are beautiful. And I like Heath's hair like that, it looks good. By the way, July 18th is also my due date for baby #3. It looks like you are having a blast down under! -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiersten,
    I am so happy for you! What a catch! I hope he deserves you! You are both so beautiful!!!!! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. KIER!!! Congrats!
    I love the pictures!

    Sarah Sellards

    ReplyDelete